2016 has been a banner year
for our internal growth as a ministry to individuals, families, and the neighborhoods that surround us. We’ve made great strides in patient care, counseling, community outreach, and strategic planning.
We opened the year with a great 2015 Annual Report, had a wonderful Banquet and Baby Bottle Drive in the spring, completed a full New Access Point application for Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) status in July, hosted a record-breaking Block Party and welcomed several more Board Members in August, and are poised to move forward in the coming year.
Now 2017 is here!
Are you ready? We have lots of challenges, changes, and growth ahead. Please be praying for and supporting us as we work together on some of the following goals and projects (an incomplete list):
- Implementing our strategic planning with FQHC certification and transition
- Growing in the expression of our faith personally, as a ministry, and in collaboration with others in the community who share our faith
- Continuing quality patient care with PCMH, AHP, Care management, teams, MU, DSRIP, etc.
- Becoming community leaders in population management
- Reaching even more at-risk people with life-affirming choices
- Mounting creative, targeted, and fruitful development and fund-raising efforts
- Engaging in more proactive community outreach and community-building activities
- Intentionally strengthening our efforts to lead people out of the destructive choices and behaviors that create and sustain poverty
- Finding and establishing new clinical, counseling, and administrative staff to grow with us
Let us know how you think we can help one another do an even better job in 2017!
Click here to read a thought-provoking article by David Kubal about the spiritual state of our nation in the wake of this fall’s elections published in the January issue of Intercessors for America.