Our Long-Term Vision
We look forward to a time when our community is brimming with God’s love, where everyone feels a sense of belonging, safety, and well-being.
- We will be leaders in the initiative that transforms our neighborhood through strong collaborative relationships.
- We will occupy a position of influence with local governments.
- Our services will reflect our Christian values, and will be trendsetting in the field of community oriented healthcare.
- Our organizational model will be sustainable and reproducible.
- Our contributions to the vitality of our community will be regarded nationally as a model for community health, and
- Our model will spread widely across the globe.
- Integrate faith in ALL we do, bringing each person we touch into contact with the Living God.
- Have a financial plan that is flexible and ensures our ability to innovate, expand our reach, and retain talent.
- Develop a sustainable and reproducible organizational model, rooted in our values, focused on state-of-the-art services, and adaptable to community needs.
- Build strategic alliances that establish us as leaders in the field of community well-being.
Where we are now
Click here for a presentation of our Vision and Goals by Chris Pollock, Board Chair, at our 2015 Banquet of Blessing.